The Test Results tab in the Eggplant DAI Controller lets you view the test results that have been run against a model, which is useful in determining that tests are working as intended. In addition, you can:
- Determine which of your tests have passed, failed, and are incomplete.
- Download log files.
- View execution steps for the test run.
- Filter by Run Statuses: Use from one of the following test statuses to sort the test results:
- All Run Statuses: Displays all tests regardless of their status.
- Passed: Displays all tests that have a passed status. Passed tests are highlighted in green.
- Failed: Displays all tests that have a failed status. Failed tests are highlighted in red.
- Incomplete: Displays tests that were aborted as well as tests that were interrupted due to loss of network connectivity or the agent process ending abruptly. Incomplete tests are highlighted in yellow.
- Search by Test ID: Enter the complete Test ID to find a specific set of results, identified by the unique ID generated by the Eggplant DAI database.
- Search by Model Name: Enter characters from your model name to filter the results by matching model names.
There are several ways to filter the test results depending on the option you apply:
The information shown in Test Results tab is similar to the information shown in the Run Reports section in Insights. It presents the following summary of the test results for the selected model:
- Test ID: Displays the unique ID of the test result.
- Status: Displays the outcome of the test run based on your filter criteria. That is, you can filter the results by All, Passed, Failed, or Incomplete statuses.
- Model: Displays the model name.
- Test Configuration: Displays the test configuration name that the test belongs to.
Type/Test Case ID: Displays Exploratory for exploratory tests, and the test case name if it's a directed test case.
Start Date/Time: Displays the date and time when the test was run.
Duration (Seconds): Displays the duration of the test runs in seconds.
Failed action: Shows the last failed action for each failed test run.
View Details: Click the Actions menu on the right and select View Details for more information on the selected model as follows:
- Steps: Displays the sequence of the user journey for the selected test result.
- Logs: Displays the logs of the test result similar to the log that appears in the console in Eggplant AI UI when you executed a model. Click Export CSV to download the test results in CSV format.
- Close: Click this button to close the slider pane that's open.