There is a helpful tool to make licensing multiple copies of Eggplant Functional easy.
- On the Help menu, click Apply Eggplant Functional licenses.
- The Apply Eggplant Functional licenses window opens:
This enables you to apply a license to multiple copies of Eggplant Functional, installed on injector machines.
- Enter the Eggplant Functional username and license key.
- Select one or more injectors in the list, and then click OK.
If you are using floating licenses with Eggplant Functional, the injector must tell Eggdrive where the licensing server is every time a test runs. In this case, you need to configure the location of the floating license server in the injector family properties as follows:
- Select the injector family you want in the Workspace tree of Eggplant Performance Studio. This displays information about the injector family in the main window.
- Display the Advanced Settings tab, and then the Eggplant Functional tab, and enter the hostname or IP address of the Eggplant Functional floating license server location in the Eggplant Functional License Host field shown highlighted below: