The New command creates a new project. To create a new project follow these steps:
- Select File > New > New Project or click the New Project button on the toolbar. The New Project dialog box opens.
- In the Project Name field, provide a name for your new project.
- Enter the project details.
- Click OK.
Opening a Project
To open a project:
- Select Project File > Open , or click the Open Project button on the toolbar.
- Select a project from the list of available projects and click OK. Any currently open project will be closed and the selected project loaded into Eggplant Performance Studio.
Saving a Project
The Save command saves the current project. Select File > Save or click the Save button on the toolbar.
Closing a Project
Closing a project unloads the current project. Select File > Close Project or click the Close Project button on the toolbar.
Deleting a Project
Deleting a project removes the project from the Workspace and deletes all of its associated files.
To delete a project that is open, right-click the project folder in the Project tree and select Delete from the pop-up menu.
To delete a project that is not open, select File > Delete Project. Select a project from the list of available projects and click OK.
Importing a Project
Name: Displays the name of the open project (non-editable).
Description: Displays an optional description of the open project.
Data sources are used in Eggplant Performance to parameterize test execution.