For some virtual user (VU) types, you can access runtime viewers in Eggplant Performance Test Controller that provide a snapshot view of what's happening on the VU during a test run. The VU types that include viewers are:
- Web VUs: View the web replay log or HTTP (hlog)
- Eggplant Functional VUs: View screenshots of the system under test (SUT)
- Eggplant Functional VU Logs: View the VU logs of the system under test (SUT)
- Citrix VU: View the Citrix session
- JMeter Thread Groups: View the web replay log or the HTTP (hlog)
To access any of these viewers, open the Virtual users table for the VU group in question. For instance, if you want to see the web replay log for a Java VU, navigate in the Current test run area of Test Controller to the Java VU group, then open the Virtual user table metric.
In the Virtual user table, the Logs column includes an icon, which is different for each viewer type. Click the icon to open the viewer.
For more information about Web VU and JMeter thread group viewers, see Viewing & Comparing Web Logs.
For more information about Eggplant Functional viewers, see Viewing Eggplant Functional Screenshots.
For more information about Eggplant Functional VU Log Viewer, see Viewing Eggplant Functional VU Logs
For more information about Citrix VU viewers, see Viewing Citrix Sessions in Real Time.