To have any access to DAI, users must first be added to one of two system roles, namely
The User Role (
dai:user) allows you to:
- Manage your account details, passwords, including multi-factor authentication, and other session information.
- Build models, share access to models you have access to, run tests, and view results.
- View and use all agents.
It doesn’t allow you to see any of the menu options for administration features.
The Admin Role (
dai:admin) gives you access to all the same features as a User. In addition it lets you:
- Access administration features in the DAI web app.
- Create users, manage their account details, passwords, and permissions.
- Create API Clients
- See and manage all models
- Create groups and manage access to all models
- Manage licenses for Eggplant DAI.
During installation, an account with the Admin Role assigned is created. This account lets you create and manage the accounts of other administrators and users. An administrator must assign the correct role to each user before they can access Eggplant DAI.