About Eggplant Permissions
Eggplant DAI has two permission levels for users: User and Admin.
To have any permissions assigned, each user must first be added to one of two system groups, namely
User permissions allow you to:
- Manage your account details, passwords, including multi-factor authentication, and other session information.
- Build models, share access to models you have access to, run tests, and view results.
- View and use all agents.
They don’t allow you to see any of the menu options for administration features.
Admin permissions give you access to all the same features as a User. They also let you:
- Access administration features in the DAI web app.
- Create users, manage their account details, passwords, and permissions.
- Create API Clients
- See and manage all models
- Create groups and manage access to all models
- Manage licenses for Eggplant DAI.
Assigning User Permissions
During installation, an account with Admin permissions is automatically created. This account lets you create and manage the accounts of other administrators and users. An administrator must assign the correct set of permissions to each user before they can access Eggplant DAI.