We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 32 edition of Quamotion for Visual Studio. The version number is 0.1.3335.
This release includes better support for testing web sites on mobile devices using Visual Studio Coded UI, high performance screen capturing for Android devices, and stability and usability enhancements accross the board.
Testing web sites on mobile devices using Visual Studio Coded UI
We have improved our support for testing web sites on mobile (iOS and Android) devices using Visual Studio Coded UI.
Amongst others, these improvements include:
- Better support for mobile web queries
High-performance screen capturing for Android devices
We've significantly improved the performance of our Device Display. You can now mirror the screen of mobile Android devices up to about 20 frames per second (fps).
Stability and usuability enhancements
We've made various improvements in the stability and usability of our product:
- You can now retrieve the application icon for iOS & Android applications
- You can now interact with special keys (such as the back key) on iOS & Android devices
- You can now change the orientation (portrait or landscape) on iOS devices
- We've fixed an issue here creating a new developer profile would fail
- Improves support for automating web sites using Mobile Coded UI