We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 36 edition of Quamotion for Visual Studio. The version number is 0.1.3973.
This version includes stability and usability enhancements accross the board.
Stability and usuability enhancements
We've made various improvements in the stability and usability of our product. This release:
- Fixes an issue where interacting with the Apple Developer Center would fail
- Fixes an issue where adding a device to a developer profile would fail
- Improves the startup performance of the device display.
- Fixes an issue where starting an application could fail if Unix sockets are open on the device.
- Adds support for launching tests on devices which do not include the md5 command line utility.
- Fixes an issue recording would fail to incorporate actions on certain views.