We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 59 edition of Quamotion. The version number is 0.1.6216.0.
In this sprint, we've made it easier to work with iOS developer profiles and added various usability and stability enhancements.
Working with iOS developer profiles and developer disks
We've added an UI which allows you to view, import and edit the iOS developer profile you use when signing iOS applications. You can now add, view and remove certificates and provisioning profiles from the web interface:
- We've added a Settings page which makes it easier to manage iOS developer profiles
- We support copying additional entitlements from the provisioning profile to the application
- On macOS, Quamotion now uses the developer disks installed with Xcode on macOS
Usability and stability enhancements
We've made various enhancements in the UI which make it easier to work with Quamotion:
- Add the ability to delete test logs
- Support ScrollTo on Web
- Fixes an issue where starting a session would time out
- Fixes an issue with device logs being visible by default in the test log
- Adds the ability to find a test log by session ID
- Adds a link to the device log from the Device page
- Adds a link to the screenshot feed from the Sessions page.