We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 60 edition of Quamotion. The version number is 0.1.6291.0.
We've improved our support for iOS and Android application packages (.ipa and .apk files). We've also made usability and stability enhancements.
iOS and Android application packages
- The Quamotion WebDriver now supports Android applications which have been obfuscated using DexGuard and similar tools.
- The Quamotion WebDriver now supports iOS applications which contain two code directories and which use SHA256 hashes.
Usability and stability enhancements
We've made stability enhancements which make it easier to work with Quamotion:
- We've fixed an issue where starting two iOS sessions in parallel would fail.
- The Linux and macOS builds now include the wdclient.psm1 PowerShell module by default.
- The Linux and macOS builds are smaller in size.