We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 62 edition of Quamotion. The version number is 0.1.6472.0.
In this release, we've added support for generating iOS developer profiles, improved performance, and added stability and reliability enhancements.
Better support for iOS developer profiles
In this release, we've added support for creating iOS developer profiles using the Quamotion WebDriver. When provided with the username and password for your Apple Developer account, the WebDriver can generate a developer profile for you.
We've drastically improved the performance of the Quamotion WebDriver in some key scenarios for both iOS and Android. Creating a session when the application is already installed on the device should now not take more than 5 seconds, down from up to 1 minute previously.
Stability and reliability enhancements
In this release, we've
- Fixed an issue where accepting alerts on iOS 9 and 10 devices would not work correctly
- Fixed a memory leak in the /wd/hub/quamotion/device/:deviceId/screenshotFeed route
- Fixed a connectivity issue between the WebDriver and the Chrome browser on Android
- Fixed the version number which is displayed in the Settings page
- Fixed an issue where a crash may occur if the front-end is disabled
- Fixed an issue where switching to a web view in a native application would fail if there are multiple web views in the same activity