We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 65 edition of Quamotion. The version number is 0.1.6674.0.
In this release, we've added new recording support and improved stability and reliability.
We've improved support for recording on the Quamotion WebDriver. You can now generate PowerShell, Java or C# scripts by interaction with the mobile application running on your mobile device as you normally would - the script is generated automatically for you.
To try out the new Recording functionality, simply click the Record tab in the WebDriver UI.
Stability and reliability enhancements
- An issue where opening and closing the device log could potentially cause the WebDriver to exit.
- An issue which would prevent you from uploading an iOS and Android application with the same application ID and version number.
- Improved support for running the WebDriver over HTTPS connections.
- Various issues which occur when launching multiple sessions concurrently.
- An issue where the screenshot feed would not work for iOS applications running on an iPhone 7 or above, when running the WebDriver on Linux or macOS