We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 121 edition of Quamotion. The version number is 0.121.48.
In this release, we've added support for capturing enery logs and recording device automation scripts on iOS devices.
Capturing Enery Logs on iOS devices
You can now capture enery consumption logs on iOS devices. This includes:
- An overview of the overall energy usage of your iOS device, scored as a value between 0 and 20
- An overview of the CPU usage, broken down by category (Foreground App, Media, Graphics and Other)
- An overview of network activity, broken down by connection (Wi-Fi and Cellular)
- An overview of the display brightness
Recording Device Automation Scripts on iOS devices
You can now capture events (such as tap events or device rotation events) which occur on iOS devices, while a real, physical user is interacting with a real, physical iOS device.
You can use these events to implement a recording functionality, which can generate a test automation script for iOS devices.
This functionality is available only through a REST API.
- We've fixed an issue where certain Android 9 devices would not be detected properly.