Customize your user account on the Eggplant Manager Account Settings page. To display the page, log in to Eggplant Manager, click your name, then choose Account Settings.
You can specify your email address and password for Eggplant Manager, usernames and passwords for Jira and Eggplant AI integrations, as well as control your display settings, in the Account Settings page:
- My Profile Panel
- Preferences Panel
- Integrating with Jira
- Integrating with Eggplant AI
- Configuring the Initial Display Page
- Configuring Display Colors
Updating Your Email Address
To update your email address on the My Profile panel, follow these steps:
- Enter the new address in the Email Address field.
- Click Update Email. Your new email address will be saved and used.
Changing Your Password
To change the password you use when you log in to Eggplant Manager, follow these steps:
- Enter the new password in the Type New Password field.
- Type the new password again in the Re-Type New Password field. If the password you enter, doesn't match the one you entered, type New Password, Eggplant Manager will warn you, so you can enter it again. When the passwords in these two fields match, the Change Password button becomes active.
- Click Change Password. You will need to use your new password the next time you log in to Eggplant Manager.
Use the Preferences panel on the Eggplant Manager Account Settings page to configure integrations with the Jira defect management system and with Eggplant AI. You can also adjust the View Control settings to set the page you want displayed after you log in to Eggplant Manager.
Eggplant Manager supports integration with the Jira defect management system, so you can submit issues and export test results to Jira from the Eggplant Manager Results page. Enter information about your instance of Jira here, as well as your username and password. Click Save. For more information, see Integrating Eggplant Manager with Jira.
Eggplant Manager integrates with Eggplant AI to manage and run text executions. The Site field automatically populates with the URL of the Eggplant AI instance entered in Eggplant Manager System Preferences. Enter the Username and Password you use to access Eggplant AI here, then click Save. For more information, see Integrating Eggplant AI with Eggplant Manager.
You can specify which page you want to initially display when you log in to Eggplant Manager. This setting is the Default View under View Control.
The default value is Dashboard; other options are Tests, Results, Schedules, Agents, SUTs, Repositories, System Preferences, User Administration, and Account Setting.
You can change the colors in which Eggplant Manager panels display with the View Colors setting. The default value is Eggplant Purple; other options are All Testplant Green, Green/Light Blue, Split Complementary, Triadic, Tetriadic, and Green/Blue.