To manage individual static injectors in Eggplant Performance Studio, select the appropriate static injector family in the workspace tree. The injectors in the family are shown in the bottom part of the main Studio window.
To edit an injector, select it in the injector table. You can select multiple injectors by using
Ctrl+click for non-adjacent items. The buttons in this section provide the following options:
- Refresh selected: Lets you test the connection with the given settings. You can run this option with multiple injectors at once. The Status column is updated when the check is complete. When only a single injector is selected, the right pane provides details about the status.
- Select all: Selects all the injectors in the list.
- Select none: Clears all selected injectors in the list.
- Add (+): Use this button to open the Add Injector(s) to Family dialog.
- Edit: Use this button to edit or update the hostname or IP address for an injector. This button is active only if a single injector is selected. You can't edit multiple injectors at once. You can change the name or hostname of an injector after it's created.
- Delete (X): Deletes injectors from the family. You can use this option when multiple items are selected.